How do I get a lot of credits?

1. I'm a Warrant Officer Grade 3 with only 500k credits (not a lot if your trying to save for electricity) and I can't seem to get enough money...

I play firefight on Legendary (about 7k + there)
    Forge for hours (4k +)
    Complete Campaign on Legendary multiple times (30k for all of the levels)

User Info: DaftXMuzic

DaftXMuzic - 6 years ago
    Oh! I forgot! I can't go online because my Xbox Slim can't seem to pick up my internet signal.

User Info: DaftXMuzic

DaftXMuzic - 6 years ago

1. It's pretty simple, really. Here are the following things you should try:

- Play Campaign, Matchmaking, Firefight, Custom Game, or Forge and you will earn cR for just completing a game.

- Just play the Campaign; every kill gives you about 4-12 cR. They will all add up as a Commendation
    when you end Campaign. (If you've beaten a chapter, the results will not show your Commendation from the last chapter, okay.)

- Play Firefight; like I said: every kill gives you about 4-12 cR. (The results will not show your Comendation though.) *Gruntpocalype is one option to get lots of cR, if played consecutively.*

-Play Matchmaking and complete games instead of worrying about winning; if you complete games consecutively, without quiting one game, your cR Slot Machine might add an extra digit to your given cR.

-Complete Daily Challenges or Weekly Challenges for additional cR (Ranges from about 2,000-5,000 cR on a given Challenge.)

-If you promote to a different UNSC Grade, your overall cR value earned increases.

-Have you tried playing Forge for hours without quitting? 'Maybe' it'll help...

*Nothing beats playing with a friend or three on Halo: Reach!*

User Info: InkSpell432

InkSpell432 - 5 years ago 2 0

1. there is a quick, easy way to get cR fast. Go to campaign level ONI: Sword Base. Once the level begins, run all the way to the hanger where the airstrike gun is. Now wait for the game to give you a checkpoint, and target all the enemies you can in 1 blast. once it gives you the cR, revert to last save and repeat. it won't look like you got any but after a while you'll get a thing that says Splash Damage. Then end the game, and their you go.

User Info: deathconceal1

deathconceal1 - 6 years ago 1 4
  2. Also remember than when you get to higher ranks (for example as Captain in forge you get 5940 as max, as commander you get 11800) I know this because i have done it, and i think is logic, is you keep getting credits as you gain as a recruit you would get to Inheritor in 7 years, while getting more credits per rank you can get to Inheritor in less than 2 years without Xbox Live.

User Info: Siul249

Siul249 - 6 years ago 1 3
  3. I don't get how you can have 500,000 cR and be a warrant officer, since you get Lt. Colonel at 450,000. Anyway, do dailies and weeklies they give solid amounts of cR.

User Info: XxZhiTxX

XxZhiTxX - 6 years ago 1 3
  4. I calculated how much credits i gain from commander to colonel now, i am getting 24,49% more credits:

Commander: 11800 in 90 minutes
    Colonel: 14690 in 90 minutes

I dont have Xbox Live, thats the reason i dont have my rank locked at Lt. Cnl.

User Info: Siul249

Siul249 - 6 years ago 1 3
  5. easy im a Lt. Colonel Grade 1 all i did was get 7 friends and they let me spawn camp them so i get killanaires a lot now and loads of points super easy!

User Info: LittleChickie

LittleChickie - 5 years ago 0 2
  6. ^ps.I did it on grifball^

User Info: LittleChickie

LittleChickie - 5 years ago 0 1
  7. Here's a thought, play the game like everyone else.

User Info: fridge_lord

fridge_lord - 5 years ago 1 1
  8. Try playing headhunter? Save up a lot of skulls, then cash them all in at once.

User Info: Saixan

Saixan - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. Well you can finish the campaign, play online by yourself and hope you get lucky, or do the daily challenges.

User Info: cowmanwes

cowmanwes - 5 years ago 0 0
  10. You may have already done this but go to forge start it put a rubber band or something elastic on the control stick so you will spin. go up against a wall, and turn the tv off. Then go to school or work or whatever you do during the day. then when you come back you should get about 40-50 thousand credits. I did this yesterday and went from warrant officer grade 1 to warrant officer grade 2.

User Info: Giorgios

Giorgios - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. 2 options-
    1. Go to the mission: ONI: Sword Base on heroic, then as soon as you start don't kill any enemies and make a run for the artillery gun, next get a check point, last shot one artillery shot in the best place to kill the enemies and repeat.
    2. Make 3-5 spawn point in forge, than put a kill ball over them ( make sure the ball in the middle doesn't cover the spawns) ,last kill your self then your guy will respawn in the kill ball die lots of times, after that wait a while ( I suggest a day) and you'll get 70-100 thousand cR.
    Hope this helps!

User Info: Skyrim1012

Skyrim1012 - 4 years ago 0 0
  12. Sry for the forge one, you'll get lots more cR than that, depends on your skill level.

User Info: Skyrim1012

Skyrim1012 - 4 years ago 0 0
  13. It's super easy to gain credits through online gaming. just do challenges or play lots of matchmaking games.

if you're offline (which you're probably not, most people arent), i would definitely forge. forge a lot. just spend a lot of time building stuff, it gets you a lot of credits (like up to 10,000) if you spend maybe an hour and a half just playing around. i'm don't have live access and i'm almost at brigadier from pretty much forging alone.

User Info: hodlmkt

hodlmkt - 4 years ago 0 0
  14. Complete the daily challenges

User Info: eliteguy2347

eliteguy2347 - 4 years ago 0 0
  15. No, you are all wrong, it's about the amount of time you spend in a game mode, what I did was put my spartan in forge for 1h:15m an got max cr. Like the rank Eclips 30'100 Cr after that time. (The kills of medals are just for show) go try it out. :)

User Info: willem6

willem6 - 2 years ago 0 0
  16. Yeah does anyone know what game modes in matchmaking give u the most cR? Im Field Marshall and would love to become Hero sometime soon im super close. Gamertag: GeneralGetSum7

User Info: Xx_Darkstar_xX

Xx_Darkstar_xX - 2 years ago 0 0
  17. Do mad good in matching bro

User Info: CopenhagenCoop

CopenhagenCoop - 2 years ago 0 0
  18. Play the Campaign, Matchmaking, Custom Games, Firefight and Forge. You get credits every time you complete a game. I don't any tricks or anything though.

User Info: Alpha117

Alpha117 - 2 years ago 0 0