Question from Jusik

Does it swear at all?

Are there any swear words at any point in the game?

Answers

TCD3 answered:

Come on. Read the box. The box of ANY VIDEO GAME tells you about every single bit of objectional content in the game.
1 0

Adap7ive answered:

I haven't caught any swear words since I started on release day. I wouldn't be surprised if they put 'ass' in there somewhere (if they did, it wasn't remarkable nor frequent enough for me to notice) but certainly nothing more profane than that.
1 1

Freakazoid1374 answered:

Yes, on Winter Contingency Jorge says ,"It's the damn Covenant." There are other curse words but damn is as bad as it gets.
1 0

ARMY5partan117 answered:

Emile frequently says "bastard" and says A$$ once. Otherwise, its pretty much clean.
1 0

Siul249 answered:

Emile says "Die you bastard", on LNoS a pilot says ass, on new alexandria and exodus you can hear son of a bi***, and bastard several times-
0 0

mattel98 answered:

i cant remember who says what at what time but i heard ass,b*tch,bastard,and damn! thats all! If there was more, it would be rated for it!
0 0

Knightrunner369 answered:

The above is true... but c'mon, when have you heard of a Halo game that DIDN'T swear???
0 0

SuperSaiyan1063 answered:

It has all bad words except for f*ck.
0 0

weapon_d00d816 answered:

There are many times where the game features average swearing. Some of you guys just don't pay that much attention. The ESRB messed up because it should definately be marked for at least "Mild Language".
0 0