I cant gain any credits or level up and im offline what do i do?

1. I cant gain any credits or level up and im offline what do i do?

User Info: camerenri11

camerenri11 - 5 years ago
    I need some more info do u gain any credits at all even 1? I level up fast and i have ofline.

User Info: Raptor5424

Raptor5424 - 5 years ago
    Im playing offline and iv been playing with my brothers and it wont give me even one credit and im stuck on corporal grade 1 and iv had the game since Christmas.

User Info: camerenri11

camerenri11 - 5 years ago
    But i only have 170 credits and it has stayed that way.

User Info: camerenri11

camerenri11 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. There is an offline level cap. Once you hit a certain amount of credits offline you no longer gain credits. If you want to earn more credits you need to have an xbox live gold account.

User Info: Flyextacy

Flyextacy - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. So how i see this is they want you to play online. Because i have 2 accounts on my xbox,one is live and one is just for when friends come over and i live out in the country to so i rarely get to play live but anyhow only the xbox live one is stuck on recruit.

User Info: fadedalexander

fadedalexander - 5 years ago 0 0