Whats the fastest way to gain credits and rank up without online?

1. I don't have Xbox live (due to the fact that if I do, I loose all my achievements. To me, that's not an option), so I would like any tips or tricks for getting quick credits.

User Info: sikiji72000

sikiji72000 - 5 years ago

1. If you go to the 3rd mission when the covenant are attacking your base then set the difficulty to heroic go to the part when you get the target locator, wait for a checkpoint then shoot all the enimies. what you must do is not kill all the enimies on your way to the target locator so you can kill them all with the target locator. after you do this just repeat it as many times as you need to

User Info: i360SNiiPeRZ

i360SNiiPeRZ - 4 years ago 1 0

1. What I do is just go to firefight, go to the options and change everything to where you can keep playing. Or you can change it to where all you have to fight is hunters. and the last option is set to infinite time, find a spot no enemy can find you, then stay there. What i learned is that the longer you play the more credits you get.

User Info: jaws5007

jaws5007 - 5 years ago 2 1
  2. You don't lose your achievements when you get Live. Or at least I didn't.

User Info: pokeplayer100

pokeplayer100 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Play Firefight modes, and usually the more time you spend in a single Firefight session, the more credits will be awarded. Just today, I spent 55 minutes in a Firefight Classic session in Heroic difficulty and earned 4750 credits.

User Info: jcv1811

jcv1811 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I don't have live either so just start a lvl like Pillar of Autumn leave it on overnight and next day finish the lvl. Lots O credits!

User Info: DragonSlayerT96

DragonSlayerT96 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. forge. forge a lot. if building stuff like that inspires you, you can spend maybe an hour and a half to 2 hours in forge and rack up maybe 10,000 cR per forge game. if you're really into it you'll get tons of cR. i also don't have a live account and i'm almost at brigadier pretty much from forging alone.

User Info: hodlmkt

hodlmkt - 4 years ago 1 0
  6. I played the last regular mission, the one were you can get a truck on the way to the pillar of atum, and i got a crap load of credits. p.s when you get live u keep achivments but lose game stuff but i belive you have an option on reach to keep credits and rank but you will be stuck in default armor

User Info: MR_COOKI332

MR_COOKI332 - 3 years ago 0 0
  7. Go on firefight and turn scoring to free for all, then chose the beachhead map, hijack the wraith (kill the grunt/elite in turret and use it, the driver brute/elite will jump out and you can jump in) I would recommend operator or air assault load outs (operator is better) to hijack the wraith then kill to your hearts content. One last thing if the wraith is destroyed use a ghost to splat eras this will earn you a lot of credits to.

User Info: L1ghtningPRO

L1ghtningPRO - 1 year ago 0 0