Why can't I get MZ quest?

1. I got the DLC but I cant find it.

User Info: MeesterCheef

MeesterCheef - 7 years ago

1. Try clearing your caches:

On the Dashboard go to the System Settings menu, Memory, then press Y and press the Cache Clear Button (Using this method will delete ALL game updates off your system as well as the Temporary Files so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again), (This method was Introduced with the August 11th 2009 update).

OR

On the Dashboard go to the System Settings menu, Memory, then press Y for Device Options then press X-X-LB-RB-X-X (Using this method will delete ALL game updates off your system as well as the Temporary Files so you'll have to re-download the updates before you can play your games again).

OR

Hold The LB, RB and X buttons while the GAME is loading from the Dashboard and hold until you see the 2nd Bethesda Splash screen (Using this method will clear out Fallout 3's temporary files which means loading and saving will take longer until the files are re-cached).

Did you download MZ on the same console, Gamertag and Hard Drive? I ask because downloading it elsewhere will void the DLC's software licence and it will have to be re-licensed to your current console by performing the License Transfer here: www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/drm/

User Info: itwizz

itwizz - 7 years ago 0 0

1. It should just be a Radio signal and you go explore it.

User Info: douglie007

douglie007 - 7 years ago 1 0