Where can I find the dog?

1. Someone on the message board told me to go to the scrapyard and kill some raiders then hell show up did it and it didn't happen wondering if I was supposed to do something else

User Info: jnap76

jnap76 - 7 years ago

1. 2 ways. You can find Dogmeat (DOG) can be found at the junkyard but if you get the perk 'Puppies!' then when
    Dogmeat dies, you can find a puppie at vault 101. If the puppie dies, your screwd. JK! ... If the puppie dies, wait
    a couple seconds and another one will apear at the vault and so on.

User Info: rockyfool

rockyfool - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Go to the fall out 3 (normal version) q&a pages to find that out

User Info: craigstod

craigstod - 7 years ago 1 4
  2. The very first time you go to scrapyard he will be fighting some raiders but you might have done what i did and shot him he is now waiting outside vault 101 and you are unable to speak with him.

User Info: max_man99

max_man99 - 7 years ago 1 1
  3. I pretty much think that dogmeat (if that's what your refering to), when you find him it's pretty much chance, a random event, I found him in the Scrapyard, but I don't know, I pretty much think it's a random encounter.

User Info: Ryan15000

Ryan15000 - 6 years ago 0 4
  4. You wll find him in the scrap yard everytme if you kill him or if he dies you will need the puppies perk where one of his pups will be waiting outside vault 101

User Info: JACOBDRAGON666

JACOBDRAGON666 - 6 years ago 1 4
  5. Ok this is how it works. If you go to the scrapyard at any given time during the game, you should find a dog called dogmeat being attacked by raiders. So once you've killed the raiders if you didn't shoot dogmeat by accident and killed him, talk to him and you say your words right, he'll follow you. Also, if you have the broken steel DLC witch raises your level cap (your maximum level) to 30. And once you reach a a certain level ( i say "certain" because i don't remember witch level you can get this perk) you can choose a perk called "puppies!" witch if dogmeat dies, another one of his pups ( from his liter apparently) spawns outside vault 101 after a little while.

User Info: gunmaster69

gunmaster69 - 6 years ago 1 0
  6. He is in the junkyard fighting raiders.

User Info: Jayhawkfan15

Jayhawkfan15 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. go to the place Scrapyard somewhat north east of Agatha's house

User Info: Asura23

Asura23 - 6 years ago 0 0
  8. You can find the dog who's name is Dogmeat in the scrap yard. when you though he is being attacked by raiders and you must save him. Try not to kill DogMeat and be nice to him when you can talk to him and he will join you. I dont use him my self i keep him in the house you get in megaton after you disarm the atom bomb.

User Info: poke_freak99

poke_freak99 - 5 years ago 0 0