How much memory does this take up?

1. Seeing as how downlaoding the add-ons are a lot how much memory does the goty take up?

User Info: EagleTalon_x

EagleTalon_x - 6 years ago
    Knight2520 when you say install the game do you mean downloading off of xbox live because i have the original fallout 3 on my hardrive and i wanna know if i buy the goty edition if it will be more like 2.3 megabytes

User Info: crazykid333

crazykid333 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. In the neighborhood of 2.3GB. If you install the game as well, it'll be around 8 GB total.

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520 (Expert) - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. With all the dlc its about 2.8 gb with my harddrive worth it though

User Info: JACOBDRAGON666

JACOBDRAGON666 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. I installed it and it takes up about 9 GB with saves and back-up saves.

If you own the retail version you don't need to install it as long as you don't mind longer load times.

User Info: TCD3

TCD3 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. For my Xbox, it only took around seven or eight GigaBytes of memory, not including the previous save games, which was around 249 MegaBytes worth of memory. I apologize if this did not help.

User Info: ArcanaEdgeSigma

ArcanaEdgeSigma - 3 years ago 0 0