Why does my Fallout 3 keep freezing up whenever I play on Point lookout DLC, Help?

1. Every time I go play on the point lookout DLC and I'm just exploring,doing quest,and fighting enemies etc the game always freezes after a few minutes and I don't know why it keeps doing that, and when I play the game when I'm in washington DC in the game or in the other DLC it doesn't freeze only on point lookout dlc and also my disc DOES NOT have any scratches what so ever and I really wanna play on point lookout without freezing and I don't know what to do to fix this.

User Info: xSuperSonic1x

xSuperSonic1x - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Mine does the same thing its all the big games that have to load like hella data that do it and mine doesnt have a scratch on it yah but thats weird that its the only one that does it try refreshing the memory hardrive maybe theres to much memory on it

User Info: Gearsofwarpro98

Gearsofwarpro98 - 4 years ago 0 0