Question from porkchopxxx

Game freezing?

Is anyone else haveing issues where your playin the game and freezes the whole system. You have to hit power button on 360?

porkchopxxx provided additional details:

First of all wettaco13, i play COD also and my 360 doesnt freeze up. yours might be junk but not mine. i have friends that there game also did the same thing with MK disc. I have it on both systems it does for PS3 also. some people open there mouth with out thinking.

Answers

Dhakad answered:

I had the game freeze on me once. I was exiting the Nekropolis back to the Krypt and the game froze on the load screen. Since then I unlocked the entire Krypt, and besides you can access the Nekro directly from the extra menu anyway. No problems since.
0 0

riva-foo answered:

Yes, I have had this game freeze multiple times on my 360. It happened the first time I put the game in and tried going to the krypt - it loaded about 3/4 of the way then froze. Then it happened in ladder mode after I changed charcters - the 'loading' screen which only showed the stage froze. Then it happened again in ladder mode after i moved up to the next opponent (i think it was before the actual loading screen) - the screen went dark and never came back. I might be missing one or 2 cause i feel like i've had to restart my xbox with this game close to 5 times already =/ Hopefully there will be a patch/update that will fix these issues.
0 0

TheGame50401 answered:

Looks as if Mortal kombat doesn't like xbox......LoL, Crap, im on the xbox site, sht, better head back to my PS3 section where I never have freezing problems...
0 1

Script187 answered:

yes the game does freeze, but theres a fix to that problem. 1. cancel any social messaging stuff through the options (if activated) 2. clear the xbox cache by going to the dashboard and going to SYSTEM-HDD-hit Y and clear the cache.
0 0

wettaco13 answered:

Xbox's freeze and over heat, what of it? its not like your MK disc is why it is happening. my Xbox overheats every time I play COD BO Zombies for more then an hour and my Xbox is laying down flat rather then standing. people really ask the most ridiculous questions on GF.
0 1

Kintaro5000 answered:

I've had the same problem, and although I haven't found any real solutions yet, definitely try clearing the cache, making sure that you don't have anything downloading in the background, and then, if the problem persists, try installing it to the hard drive. After that I have no clue. My disc doesn't have a single scratch on it but it still happens every time. I've never been to the Krypt.
1 0