Redeeming character costumes?

1. Hi, I pre-ordered a copy of Mortal Kombat for my X box 360 and received 3 codes for alternative costumes. I've followed the instructions (Marketplace tab, redeem code) but it just tells me the code isn't valid. I've recently set up an online account. Any suggestions?

User Info: sabotagegnome

sabotagegnome - 5 years ago
    It's a UK pal version of Mortal Kombat. The pre-order came with the codes. However, just entering them under "redeem code" tells me they're invalid. I just wondered whether I'm doing something obviously wrong

User Info: sabotagegnome

sabotagegnome - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Where do you live? Which copy(s) do you own?
    Message me for help if you live in germany or australia cause idk if i am allowed to post that here.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. And you live in the U.K.?
    Either the codes have been used (which i doubt)
    or you are entering them with the wrong profile ( you cant use the codes with a german account because the game never meant to be releast there, for exsample).
    Or maybe you misread some characters, check zeros and Os.
    Normaly, under redeem code, if you enter them it should work. These are the only issues i am aware of that could possibly occur.

User Info: waschbaerjohann