How do you make those ugly little shacks go away?

1. The little ugly shacks that the poor people have their grose iv tride blowing them up they keep poping up and there frusterating me please help now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info: jms0095

jms0095 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I am working on this problem too. I have tried to fix it with a mix of upping the average wage, lowering rent, and placing decorations in cruicial areas to prevent them from springing up there.

User Info: angrykeithj

angrykeithj - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. You need make apartments blocks lots houses each kind .that should make stay away.

User Info: 11041968

11041968 - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Plenty of housing. You need to make some cheap housing for the less fortunate. and remember if there is no land to build them on they won't come up. Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try they still seem to pop up.

User Info: streetwalkerjb

streetwalkerjb - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Plenty of housing OR Social Security which grants a pension to old people, thusly enabling them to move into housing with rent.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. To eliminate shacks and boost happiness, make plenty of apartments. The U.S.S.R. trade agreement will lower the cost of apartments if you have a good enough standing with the U.S.S.R. to get it. I find that I don't need to touch rent or wages but social security helps for the students and retirees. If you don't have enough jobs for your population, you can drop the rent of the most inconvieniently placed apartments to zero so that the poor can freely move in without much competition from the employed.

User Info: AielGaidin

AielGaidin - 5 years ago 0 0