Markets?

1. All my markets show 0 meals given out and I have plenty of markets and several farms yet people are dying of starvation, what am I doing wrong?

User Info: angrykeithj

angrykeithj - 5 years ago
    Today my markets are all providing meals, but I am like 32 years into the games and they only started providing in the last two years I don't know what happened or what I did. I would still like some clarification for future play throughs. Thanks

User Info: angrykeithj

angrykeithj - 5 years ago
    It has been awhile since I played but I want to say that there was, I will pay attention to that in the future. If there are not any how would you suggest I get them to work there without starting a salary war with all other people of that education level?

User Info: angrykeithj

angrykeithj - 5 years ago

Answers

1. R u sure there was actualy shopkeepers working in them

User Info: Unitive

Unitive - 5 years ago 0 0