One room is not gold but doesn't show a secret or anything, what do I do?

1. It's 2 doors past the windmill.

User Info: Redfire1017

Redfire1017 - 4 years ago

1. If there are no symbols and the room doesn't have a gold border, it means there is a door you haven't opened yet.

User Info: DRayX

DRayX - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. An area is only fully completed if it is gold-plated (has a gold fill and a shine effect added to it), you will have missed a puzzle or collectible in that area.

User Info: Crocadillian

Crocadillian - 4 years ago 1 1
  2. There's something left to do in the room. You probably need to talk to some owls.

User Info: knitlife

knitlife - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. If there are no symbols, chances are there's an attached room you haven't visited. Otherwise, talk to the wildlife.

User Info: jmann75

jmann75 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. I'm having same problem in telescope room but i feel i did everthing i found the lights and did that to get the heart piece what else? i am still missing one anticube and every room is gold except that one and 64 bit one. is there a hidden room attached to the telescope room?

User Info: amzngspdrmnn

amzngspdrmnn - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Found out your problem. Because I too had this issue.
    I beat FEZ twice (New game++ both times) on my Vita and found out the issue with the PC version.

> Look at your achievements and what inputs do you see?
    It honestly made me upset at how simple it was for not looking at them. :l

User Info: NewFoundAbility

NewFoundAbility - 1 year ago 0 0