Question from Redfire1017

One room is not gold but doesn't show a secret or anything, what do I do?

It's 2 doors past the windmill.

Answers

Crocadillian answered:

An area is only fully completed if it is gold-plated (has a gold fill and a shine effect added to it), you will have missed a puzzle or collectible in that area.
1 1

knitlife answered:

There's something left to do in the room. You probably need to talk to some owls.
0 0

jmann75 answered:

If there are no symbols, chances are there's an attached room you haven't visited. Otherwise, talk to the wildlife.
0 0

amzngspdrmnn answered:

I'm having same problem in telescope room but i feel i did everthing i found the lights and did that to get the heart piece what else? i am still missing one anticube and every room is gold except that one and 64 bit one. is there a hidden room attached to the telescope room?
0 0

D_Ray300 answered:

If there are no symbols and the room doesn't have a gold border, it means there is a door you haven't opened yet.
1 0

Do areas with negative cubes show on map? Answered Swanthered
Clock tower trouble??????? Unanswered 420-4-thetimebe
Security Question - What's my name? Answered LP_freek
Locked door? Open littlephobicidi
How do I solve (tetris blocks)? Open Doritos33