Question from Doritos33

How do I solve (tetris blocks)?

There is a level off of the world with a huge throne that has a light shining down on a big pillar with advanced tetris blocks as the text and then there are 6 blocks to pick up and whatnot. Well anyways I can't figure this out and I have searched all over the internet . I wish Fez had names for all the nodules. Can someone help please? ps it's not the room with the security question.

You have to arrange them such that (with the door facing you) there are three blocks on the grassy platform, and three together below them. The block to the right on the platform should be directly above the left block below to form a "Z" shape.

Each of those "advanced tetris blocks" is made up of six squares. The game is full of things made from six squares.

The six square inscriptions are each in different arrangements because there are different ways to make those things. Another way to make those things is the answer.