Question from Doritos33

How do I solve (tetris blocks)?

There is a level off of the world with a huge throne that has a light shining down on a big pillar with advanced tetris blocks as the text and then there are 6 blocks to pick up and whatnot. Well anyways I can't figure this out and I have searched all over the internet . I wish Fez had names for all the nodules. Can someone help please? ps it's not the room with the security question.

Answers

acb710 answered:

You have to arrange them such that (with the door facing you) there are three blocks on the grassy platform, and three together below them. The block to the right on the platform should be directly above the left block below to form a "Z" shape.
1 0

external_memory answered:

Each of those "advanced tetris blocks" is made up of six squares. The game is full of things made from six squares.

The six square inscriptions are each in different arrangements because there are different ways to make those things. Another way to make those things is the answer.
0 0

Clock tower trouble??????? Unanswered 420-4-thetimebe
Security Question - What's my name? Answered LP_freek
Locked door? Open littlephobicidi
One room is not gold but doesn't show a secret or anything, what do I do? Open Redfire1017
Do areas with negative cubes show on map? Answered Swanthered