Where can I find the Avo's Lamentation?

1. Yeah, it seems like a sword good for a good hero. No clue where is though.

User Info: Chadaman99

Chadaman99 - 6 years ago

1. All legendary weapons in this game are random, save for your specific DLC content. I managed to find Avo's Lamentation in a different gold door besides the Ossuary one mentioned above. Bad luck pending, you might not even see the Avo's Lamentation sword in your game. You can go to another player's game via the Live settings in the Sanctuary and trade for one there if you don't.

There are 50 Legendary Weapons in the game, and only 25 available during a playthrough. The other 25 must be obtained via the Live game.

User Info: bishoparts

bishoparts - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. ok in the quest list is a quest Bored To Death it's after you complete mourningwoods area you do that quest then you have another quest and inside that quests area is a golden door so you are gonna need a gold key least it was there for me but liek PM and the staff say each world is different

User Info: XXDemonichateXX

XXDemonichateXX - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. So this sword is in everyones game???? I thought it was a random drop.

User Info: scXthursday

scXthursday - 6 years ago 0 1
  3. i said it might not be in everyones game but I found it behind a gold door in the twins quest area but if you really want it just send me a message on Live gamertag is the same as my name. im not really using it much sooo yeah Avo's Lamentation up for grabs.

User Info: XXDemonichateXX

XXDemonichateXX - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I found it inside the City of Aurora demon door. Just lucky.

User Info: vane_in_box

vane_in_box - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I got the same luck... it was in sid the City of Aurora demon door.

User Info: JR102

JR102 - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Lol hurray to Aurora demon door! :D

User Info: vane_in_box

vane_in_box - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. 1. It's a random drop.
    2. there are a few places you can get it: sunset house golden door, ossuary golden door, inside sunset house, after a puzzle.
    3. It might not appear in your game.

User Info: TheBonsaiSlaya

TheBonsaiSlaya - 6 years ago 0 0