Where can i find elise after divorce? -spoilers-

1. I chose to save Elise over the mob leaders in the beginning, found her and married her after kidnapped, now we're not divorced yet, but i was wondering, in the event that she did divorce me for whatever reason, what would become of her? does she vanish from the game, or lives somewhere until i can find her again? i ask specifically about her because she's a unique character and i'd hate to lose that because i spent too much time adventuring.

User Info: SonOfHodir

SonOfHodir - 6 years ago
    I've already rescued her and have yet to see her in front of the Orphanage, is she only there at specific times?

User Info: GuyGoesGame

GuyGoesGame - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Im pretty sure she disapers from the game ive yet 2 find her

User Info: abusingepic

abusingepic - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. I believe that she will vanish from your game if your divorced. Luckily, if you maintain a decent upkeep you shouldn't need to worry about divorce as she will slowly drop down in levels (from happy to sad) giving you more time to intervene.

Note: Her "location" would likely be outside the Orphanage if she did respawn.

User Info: James009

James009 - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. This has happened to me. She divorced me cause i brought my hero wife into our home. i would like to also know if she respawns or can i get her back?

User Info: BigSeaman

BigSeaman - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. No, she does not disappear, nor does anything else randomly bad happen to her...
    She says, after completing the quest, that she requires a few days to divorce her husband before she's ready to get married (start listening to what is going on in the game, people)...
    After a few days' time, check outside the orphanage in the Bowerstone Industrial District... If you are unable to find her, go to your map, and look to the right of the two identical bridges, there's a very large building, and an exclamation mark over Elise's head as she awaits you outside the Orphanage...
    -Z

User Info: Itz_Zeejay

Itz_Zeejay - 6 years ago 0 1
  5. Well i was having the problem at first to but i felt stupid after wards. Stand right in front of the door of the orphanage. She wont be their but she will come. She just walks over so basically all im saying is that you have to wait for her

User Info: lordastral

lordastral - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Look for the mission "The Lost Romance"

User Info: Lunarace

Lunarace - 5 years ago 0 0