Where can I find Black Dye?

1. And the sad part is I have the Brady Guide, but it doesn't mention any of the dyes... I know you get a bunch in the Road to Rule... and I got both of those chests... but I see their is still space on the shelf with the dye bottles. Is there a shop that sells the dye?

User Info: Greiver_2112

Greiver_2112 - 6 years ago

1. Nope, you get it through DLC that's coming soon.

User Info: Shelbystuar9

Shelbystuar9 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. If you go to the gray dye (You might have to have the Dye Pack III) you can select how dark or light it is. I'm pretty sure u can make it look black. That's what I did.

User Info: SlayerONduty

SlayerONduty - 6 years ago 1 0
  2. The missing spots on the dye shelf are filled in when you collect the flowers for the temple in Aurora.

User Info: darthsalazar

darthsalazar - 6 years ago 0 4
  3. Darthsalazar is wrong, I completed the flower collection and all those dyes do are change the color of your tattoo.. So say, if you've got lvl 5 will, instead of the traditional will-user color, it can be red, yellow, green, orange, blue, or purple.

User Info: SW33T_7OO7H

SW33T_7OO7H - 6 years ago 1 0