Spoilers inside*** Let Logan live?

1. I am at the point where I must execute Logan or pardon him. Does anyone know the positives/negatives of each one?

User Info: Taylor1894

Taylor1894 - 6 years ago

1. There is no point save for the choice itself.

He doesn't have any effect at the end, his soldiers are never seen again, which is a shame cause I liked their storm trooper look, and all that happens is you see him again in the war room one time.

However, it doesn't mean this choice isn't important. Unlike in previous Fable games, making the right choice sometimes isn't the right choice.

If you kill him, the people love you, you get a huge boost to popularity, which comes in handy when you feel like you need to do some unsavory deeds later on... however your personal morality goes down for executing him.

If you let him live, the people hate you, but you gain a ton of good points.

I wish saving him would lead to something like having to raise less money since you already have a small army from Logan's guard, or that they become the town guards now.

User Info: TSScoots

TSScoots (Expert) - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. There are none. The guide says nothing is effected by his death or life.

User Info: SkaterUB

SkaterUB - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Nothing happens at all, Its a simple choice - Either execute him for his crimes or allow him to live and get his help in the final battle (You wont need it but still he's there)

User Info: thorughfire

thorughfire - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. If you spare him you get his troops (the ones with the purple and the silver masks) in the end although I don't remember ever seeing any.

User Info: Plasma2244

Plasma2244 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. There is no effect on the story, it is simply a moral choice, be good and spare him, or be evil and execute him.

User Info: shadeninja13

shadeninja13 - 6 years ago 0 0