Question from mysweatyfeet

Where are the jobs?

Where are the side jobs located? I did a couple of them early on, but I can't find them now. I've gone to the blacksmith but he just smiles at me, and I don't see them on the big map. Please tell me where to go? Thanks, I need to make some pies!!

Jaysus41 answered:

There are generally jobs in every city, Lute Hero and Pie Making are in Brightwall, and i believe the first time you are able to do a blacksmith job is in Mourningwood. just keep your eyes open for signs with explanation points above them
0 0

Answers

VKAllen92 answered:

(Through my experience) The places available for jobs are Brightwall (Go through the bridge and turn right and you will see a few 'Gold bag' signs) . The jobs there are Pie Maker and Lute-ing. Bowerstone Market also have several jobs available near the clocktower. The jobs there are : Lute-ing, Pie-Maker and *possibly* blacksmith.
1 0

Possible to lose jobs? Answered Syvice
Do you have Jobs in fable 3? Answered jonnboy
Where can you make money...Other than Jobs? Answered FeRrY36
Would anyone be willing to trade their Dragonstomper .48? Open sarahamartini
Falling in Love ?? Open BlackwingRuler