Question from KaneHikari

The Enigma?

okay can anyone please tell me how the heck you get into The Enigma area in aurora, cause i cant figure it out, i know there is supposed to be a quest but for some reason the quest isn't popping up.

Plasma2244 answered:

The entrance to The Enigma is a wall-like door in the Veiled Path area on Aurora. I believe its a door just to your right after you go the first (maybe second) big stair case, the stairs are connected to a minature wall.
0 0

Answers

Trejon16 answered:

That place i found it by chance, its in the (cant remember the name) place place below aurora (while seen the map), there you gotta run straight since its 1 path only, around the middle way you will find something that resembles a door but its a triangular one, you go near that and find "the enigma", its just a small room with a chest or a key, dont remember
0 0

C_Strife64 answered:

It's not just a small room with a chest or a key. You definitely missed a lot if you thought that's all it was. There is a flit switch above the door to the next room in there that you have to shoot 3 times? Maybe just once I don't remember. Then from there another puzzle lies in the next room. If you complete that puzzle you get the silver key in the third room. Then you'll notice the 3 colored block things. That's the hardest of the puzzles there but will eventually lead to a gold key. If you need any help solving the puzzles let me know.
0 0