Question from PRCrippler

Where can I find the purple flowers?

I have three of the five flowers and I'm just curious as to where the other two might be.

Answers

sauruschamp1 answered:

Here is a list of all the purple flower locations. Some of them are a bit vague but should give you an idea of where to look:

1.AURORA if your coming down the path from shifting sands look straight ahead and vault the little wall, its easy to miss.
2.SHIFTING SANDS on the right side next to the cliff face on your way to the fort if you built it, its down the narrow path leading to the small fort area or on your way into the main desert if you didn't build the fort.
3.SHIFTING SANDS after the fort area if you built it on the right as soon as you leave just look a little bit away from the wall or if you didn't build the fort when the desert opens up alot look on your right.
4.THE VEILED PATH on the left side when the area opens up.
5.THE VEILED PATH on the left side as soon as you pass the staircase leading to nowhere on the left.
0 0

bulmu answered:

Or you could just have a look on this website

www.strengthgamer.com/Fable_3_Flowers_Guide.html
0 0