Question from feleas

How do I solve Animal Liberation?

I don't know what's wrong with the quest, but I think I'm having the same technical problem I seem to keep having where 1) my golden trail doesn't work properly or doesn't show. 2) I can't interact with some quest items like switches. Any advice?

croix88 answered:

I had the same problem with the golden trail. if you enter bowerstone industrial from mourningwood go past the very first factory without crossing the river and turn left down an allyway there should be gate that will open with the key the woman gave you.
2 0

Answers

C_Strife64 answered:

Where are you currently at in the quest?
0 0

FRAULEINASH answered:

Sure, this happened to me. Apparently I got the key from the woman (the first part of this quest) THEN continued further into the main mission, making the second half of this quest impossible until I finished the games main mission. In fact, after the game was done .. it didn't even work right away. I activated the "gnomes are evil" quest (knowing full well there was a gnome inside that door that wouldn't give me a prompt to open it) and then when I re-set the target to the "animal liberation" quest again .. not only did the trail of light show up, the lever up the stairs *finally* prompted me to press "A" to open the door. ~sigh~ I must have tried this quest 20 times before all this worked. I'll still never know if it was finishing the game, finishing the game + activating the gnome quest, or Lionhead patching up glitches that helped. Try it. :)

~@sh
0 0

FRAULEINASH answered:

~@sh
0 0

During animal liberation? Answered AnewAwareness
How do i solve the? Answered imsadbcuzimemo
How do I solve (lost Romance)? Answered Kendra1989
How do I solve the golden key puzzle? Open ch1t0wnm0nster
How do I solve (rare flowers quest?) Open phatomghost