Question from VengeanceIsBest

If You Use Alot Of Magic Will Your Skin Start Changing Like In Fable 2?

If I Keep Using Magic Thru The Game Will I Start Seeing Blue Lines On My Skin?

Answers

Plasma2244 answered:

It is not the same as Fable 2 instead of having constant will lines on you that never go away, now odd symbols light up on your body, which show trough your clothes, when you charge up your will attacks.
0 0

Norud answered:

That was mostly correct exept that the lines will also show up when you charge a florish with a physical attack(Sword or hammer).
0 0

Plasma2244 answered:

Yes, thats true but he only asked for the will lines which are different that when you florish, when you do the florish when your maxed morality good or bad your character will do the extreme morph which your eyes light up and wings come out and you have different symbols on your body, also when max or near max morality my characters tattoos glow.
0 0

The_Infused answered:

you do get faint lines around your eyes if you notice in cut scenes, looks like pixie swirls. However Will lines will be on all weapons 24/7. and cool thing to note is that if your shirt has a design, it will glow blue when flourishing/charging, most noticeable with the merc jacket.
0 0

KezzieZ answered:

Your tattoos will start glowing after a while and there will be will lines during flourishes and spells, but they won't show on your character when they're just walking around (except the tattoos; those always glow).
They don't have the blue line thing in this one.

I've noticed that The_Infused says that the little designs are from will also, so I'll take his word on that. I wasn't sure where those things were coming from.
0 0