Question from burningice1216

Enemy types?

Can any one make a list of enemies that are large, small, ugly and the other types for the weapon upgrades?

From: DarkGuardian88 4 years ago

Evil enemies
-Hollow Men
-Mercenaries
-Hobbes
-Balverines
-Shadows

Ugly Enemies
-Hollow Men
-Hobbes
-Balverines

Large Enemies
-Mercenary Commanders
-Hollow Men Summoners
-Balverines
-Balverine Sires
-Sentinels

Auroran Enimies
-Sand Furies
-Shadows
-Minions
-Sentinels

Humanoid Enemies
-Hobbes
-Mercenaries
-Soldiers

Short Enimies
-Hobbes
-Minions

It's pretty easy to be honest

Large means anything that has a smaller version of it, like the giant mercenaries, the huge Hollow Men, White Balverines or the Sentinals.

Short, well, hobbes. Plain and simple, if you could harm children, I'd throw those in too, but luckily, you can't (just tease the little buggers).

Ugly is probably the one I have trouble defining the most, since I consider anyone in Bowerstone Industrial uglier than a sack of hobbe heads, but easy choices are Hollow men and hobbes. I don't know if balverines and mercenaries count, but they would in my book.

Contributing to TSScoots, ugly enemies are Hobbes, Hollow Men and Balvarines.

Oh also, small enemies are wolves.

Also contributing to TSScoots, both types of mechanical enemies found on Aurora count as "Large".