Question from SSJ3Monkey

Expressions?

Regarding expressions and their "sweet spots", in Fable II, it was easy to tell where the sweet spot was, with the bar above the character, but how do you tell where the sweet spot is in Fable III? It seems to be purely trial and error...

SSJ3Monkey provided additional details:

Well, that's what I thought at first, as well. But then, I held the "Dance" expression for much less than the full 360, and found I got a "flash" behind My character, as well as more experience than normal. I've been able to recreate that on the "Dance" expression with good regularity, and I've done it on a few occasions with others, but only by sheer luck. So... I'm not sure exactly if the sweet spot is a full 360 or not.

SSJ3Monkey provided additional details:

Nevermind. I figured out what the other thing was.

rincewind1990 answered:

The 'sweet spot' is when the the ring that circles the button you pressed does a complete 360 to reach where it started and starts to glow. You can hold the button for as long as you like but i think the sweet spot is while your controller is still vibrating. once it stops you've held it for too long so as soon as you feel it shake let go of the button.
0 0

Answers

KaneHikari answered:

There is no sweet spot really, fable 3 you just hold the button till the ring goes completely around the button indicated and starts to glow then you let go
0 0