How do I unlock the locked doors in the Bowerstone Castle?

1. I have completed the main story line and I would like to explore the castle, but there are all of these locked doors. Is there a way to unlock them or are they just the for looks?

User Info: akersmaria

akersmaria - 6 years ago

1. The locked door in the main room from the garden can be opened this way:

There are 4 statues in the room. You have to read them, in order, for the door to open. It's relatively easy since it tells a story.

Behind the locked door, is a chest containing a ruby. Wasn't really worth my time, but added to my chest achievement.

Still trying to figure out the tricks for the rest.

User Info: iris1269

iris1269 - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. No, you cannot. In theory the rooms locked are for future dlc, if not then they're just for show.

User Info: kikaiser

kikaiser - 6 years ago 0 3
  2. There's a side hallway with a letter sitting on a bench that tells you something about trophies needing to be shot in the head. Up above in the same hallway are two buck trophy heads mounted. If you shoot just above the heads (between their antlers) you'll see a flash accompanied by a flit switch sound. Sometimes this is easiest to achieve by letting it auto-aim rather than intentionally aiming between the antlers. After both are hit the bookcase slides open to reveal a chest.

User Info: Maeljin_incarna

Maeljin_incarna - 6 years ago 1 0