Question from AznBoi45654

*****SPOILERS***** Is it possible to save Albion AND keep all your promises?

Well I just wanted to know if it's possible to keep all your promises AND save Albion from the evil dudes. If so, how much money do I need in TOTAL? And how do I distribute the money so I don't mess up?

Norud answered:

You need 8500000 gold to save everyone if you choose only good deeds. The easiest way to do this is to buy the pawnbroker shops and the mansions in millfields as soon as possible. This will allow you to gain a massive amount of money over time if you do most of the quests(No evil, if you did you would get more over time but lose morality) and there are also two special chests that give a massive amount of money. The first is the Sunset house demon door which holds 1000000 and the other is the 50 key silver chest in bowerstone castle which holds 2000000 gold and a legendary weapon. With this I was able to get more than enough money to save everyone and I never did one evil thing.
0 0

Answers

Whoops_Typo answered:

Ok first you need around 10-11million get this from buying every property you can buy before going to Aurora for the 1st time. When it is time to donate gold put in everything and if you fell unsafe go to the sunset demondoor and get 1million extra. This might take a while
0 0

Norud answered:

P.S. My previous anser is assuming that you donate both the diamond and statue you get in the ruler phase of the game which adds a total of 1000000. If you chose to pocket it you would need 9500000 to save everyone.
0 0

TheGoldenDuck answered:

Yeah, just dont expect a lot of survivors though. Do what the other answers said and you should be fine.
0 0