How do I get the Swinging Sword?

1. Am I only allowed to get it before I beat the game? How exactly do I get it?

User Info: NinjaRKO

NinjaRKO - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I got mine after I beat the main story. It was in the chest that is locked in the sanctuary treasure room.

User Info: Arukio

Arukio - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I got this after I became king.

You must fill up the treasure room (in the sanctuary) with gold.

Then you get the key at the top.

Next, empty the sanctuary treasure room into the funds of the kingdom (in the castle treasure room).

Go back to the sanctuary and open the chest.

Good luck.

User Info: y2jaylor

y2jaylor - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Well, you don't need to complete the main storyline to get this sword; heck, you don't even need to be king/queen. You do, however, need a ton of gold, so the above events will most likely happen by that time. The chest itself says "You must climb a mountain of gold, then lose it all to know me." I could be off, but I believe it wants you to collect a total of 6.5 million gold. Regardless, you will know that you have the correct amount when you can climb it and reach the key in that small enclave. Now, to "lose it all" you have the following options: buy items (which will take forever), get properties that you don't have (which you probably already do), or deposit it all in the kingdoms' treasury. Finally, go to the Sanctuary, open the chest and claim the Swinging Sword (along with a set of tattoos).

User Info: spandy15

spandy15 - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. I didn get the swinging sword when i did all tht, i got the dragonstomper .48 instead. But Inorder 2 get what ever weapon is in the sancturary, u hav 2 get 5 million gold, thatl get u te key, then empty out that gold in the treasury, and then u can open the chest. Youl get a weapon, a very small amount of gold, and a set of tattoos.

User Info: Fable2332

Fable2332 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. any of you wanting to trade the swinging for sandgoose? GT same as username

User Info: JAYJAY6680

JAYJAY6680 - 3 years ago 0 0