Question from NinjaRKO

How do I get the Swinging Sword?

Am I only allowed to get it before I beat the game? How exactly do I get it?

Answers

Arukio answered:

I got mine after I beat the main story. It was in the chest that is locked in the sanctuary treasure room.
0 0

y2jaylor answered:

I got this after I became king.

You must fill up the treasure room (in the sanctuary) with gold.

Then you get the key at the top.

Next, empty the sanctuary treasure room into the funds of the kingdom (in the castle treasure room).

Go back to the sanctuary and open the chest.

Good luck.
0 0

spandy15 answered:

Well, you don't need to complete the main storyline to get this sword; heck, you don't even need to be king/queen. You do, however, need a ton of gold, so the above events will most likely happen by that time. The chest itself says "You must climb a mountain of gold, then lose it all to know me." I could be off, but I believe it wants you to collect a total of 6.5 million gold. Regardless, you will know that you have the correct amount when you can climb it and reach the key in that small enclave. Now, to "lose it all" you have the following options: buy items (which will take forever), get properties that you don't have (which you probably already do), or deposit it all in the kingdoms' treasury. Finally, go to the Sanctuary, open the chest and claim the Swinging Sword (along with a set of tattoos).
0 0

Fable2332 answered:

I didn get the swinging sword when i did all tht, i got the dragonstomper .48 instead. But Inorder 2 get what ever weapon is in the sancturary, u hav 2 get 5 million gold, thatl get u te key, then empty out that gold in the treasury, and then u can open the chest. Youl get a weapon, a very small amount of gold, and a set of tattoos.
0 0

JAYJAY6680 answered:

any of you wanting to trade the swinging for sandgoose? GT same as username
0 0

Swinging sword? Open shadonight
Swinging Sword for trade!? Unanswered NicoleeekK92
Where can I find The Swinging Sword? Answered TheTrueHanyou
Where can I find The Thunderblade & Swinging sword? Open KttanBachika
Would any body be willing to trade me there Swinging Sword? Answered DarkAssassin236