Question from Majorshepard

Hidden easter eggs?

I have been reading up and found a few easter eggs that I have done. I have gotten a easter Hare egg in Millfields, from hitting the statues that match the way they dies Stabbing, shooting and burning. And I have found another one in silverpines where there is snoring noises coming from a grave labelled "George Backer 'Quiet please. I'm finally sleeping" Are there any more like this I can find? I like them so far :D

Answers

Panzy_Punter answered:

If you count references to past games "easter eggs", then if you open up one of the demon doors, it takes you to the "Demon Door Retirement Home", and the Demon Door on the far right is one of the ones you open in the previous games, and he talks about how he needed to sacred cheese bearer in order to open and stuff.
0 0

How unlock those hidden island on map? Open subzerodark01
Anyone wanna trade guns? Unanswered EnderHamner
Where can I find Elliot? Open Rose27
Would anyone be willing to trade their Dragonstomper .48? Open sarahamartini
Falling in Love ?? Open BlackwingRuler