Where is the Brightwell Village Criminal at?

1. Okay I talked to the guy who gives you the quest to find the escaped prisoner from Brightwell Village. The glowing line keeps leading me to Brightwell Academy main front doors and once I enter the glowing trail just goes back to the same doors.

Anyone know where I can find this criminal?

User Info: Digitalmaleficu

Digitalmaleficu - 5 years ago
    TYPO : BrightWALL Village not brightwell

User Info: Digitalmaleficu

Digitalmaleficu - 5 years ago
    Okay I have read 'he's in the library' people could be MORE specific. The library is HUGE, and its 2 sections. Is he in the main library or the underground area of the library? And where? Sick of people counting themselves as giving an answer like that, its the same as saying 'he's in Arizona'.

User Info: Digitalmaleficu

Digitalmaleficu - 5 years ago

1. That is a repeatable quest. Sometimes the it bugs out and won't point you to the right spot, or he's left town and you need to leave and come back. That's one symptom of the trail leading to the Academy.

Or it's just not pointing to him and you get to search Brightwall manually, looking for somebody who will run, perhaps even away from you when you get close and make a snarky comment.

If for some reason he actually is in the Academy, then he would be where all the other NPC's could be. Usually main entrance, the section to the left, and down the hall. They do not go wandering into the Reliquary/Dungeon on their own.

The other place I've found them, with a broken breadcrumb trail, was the pub/tavern. They might just appear there at certain times of the day, in case they get stuck somewhere.

User Info: kuvuplan

kuvuplan (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. The glowing trail can be stupid at times but buddy is in the academy

User Info: metal_milita101

metal_milita101 - 5 years ago 0 0