Can i use an x11 turtle beach headset as the mic?

1. I got rock band 3 for christmas. I was wondering if i could an x11 turtle beach headset as the mic so my friends can play to?

User Info: killer8484

killer8484 - 5 years ago

1. No, Sorry. Every game past Lego: Rock Band (starting from Beatles, basically every game with Harmonies) don't support Headsets for Mics anymore.

User Info: Flaid

Flaid - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Actually... Im pretty sure your answer is a NO. I have Green Day RockBand and it doesn't let you use any type of headset that is avalible. The headsets cannot be used in rockband....... well... only to talk to your friends but other than that its still a no so your gonna have to go get a mic. And i know. it sucks you have to buy 3 mics for 3 people to play the game. Its a load a crap

User Info: elijahdaman50

elijahdaman50 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I've used my Tritton Headset, these types of mics dont get the pitch correct. They do work but not as well as the Mic that comes with the bundle pack or wireless mic from Logitech which i use.

User Info: SSSJDanny

SSSJDanny - 5 years ago 0 0