How do I solve (get stinky?

1. I am tring to get into eeink village and you have to get stinky.I jump into the stinky pond but it does not stick.How do I make it stick?

User Info: nwood51

nwood51 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. I recall having a problem my first time with that level also. My issue was that you have to talk to the one Oogani and I had not realized that.

Otherwise you just have to get to him quicker than you are.

User Info: TheRedMessiah

TheRedMessiah - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. I had a fit trying to figure this one out and decided to 'die' in the stinky water and resurface alive on top and ran like the dickens to the right to get to the correct oogani. I also nudged that oogani as close to the left as I could without killing him to make the run a bit shorter, though not much.

User Info: Binkybing

Binkybing - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. Yeah, you have to keep your funk fresh or it aint good enough. try nudging him closer and run as fast as possible after getting out of the filthy water

User Info: AielGaidin

AielGaidin - 6 years ago 0 0