Question from nwood51

How do I solve (get stinky?

I am tring to get into eeink village and you have to get stinky.I jump into the stinky pond but it does not stick.How do I make it stick?

Answers

TheRedMessiah answered:

I recall having a problem my first time with that level also. My issue was that you have to talk to the one Oogani and I had not realized that.

Otherwise you just have to get to him quicker than you are.
0 0

Binkybing answered:

I had a fit trying to figure this one out and decided to 'die' in the stinky water and resurface alive on top and ran like the dickens to the right to get to the correct oogani. I also nudged that oogani as close to the left as I could without killing him to make the run a bit shorter, though not much.
0 0

AielGaidin answered:

Yeah, you have to keep your funk fresh or it aint good enough. try nudging him closer and run as fast as possible after getting out of the filthy water
0 0

The Sobering? Unanswered Adammosthated
In the West War chapter, how do you get the boulder to the catapult? Answered ashtraybreaker
How do you eat a boom can? Answered digigibbs
How long is this game? Open Drinking_Beer