Question from sephiroth_kill

How do I beat death phoenix, tiger and dragon?

I'm using Liu Bei at lvl 40 and nearing lvl 30 with guan yu, zhang fei and zhao yun...any easy tips that could help I would be appreciate

From: Chance724 4 years ago

The easiest way I thinl is to equipped one of lu bu's weapons, preferably eternity piercer, along with the chi skills; mechastrike+, rush+, swift rush++, and maintain then once battle starts just lock on to whatever beast your fighting and use lu bu's musou attack over and over until you kill him. It should take about 17 seconds each to kill them. Recomend being Lv 50 first

If you have the Provoke chi, give them to your allies then focus on the death animal.

The Death Dragon :

Destroy the 4 weapons at the corners as they are really bothersome.
Set your allies to attack officer and concentrate on Diao Chan as she will keep on healing the Dragon until you kill her, just ignore Lu Bu completely.
After you kill Diao Chan, set your allies to attack weaponary and jump on top of the Dragon and whack it with charge attack