Is Shin Akuma available in this?

1. If so,how is he unlocked?

User Info: daniel_sequoyah

daniel_sequoyah - 6 years ago
    Thats the one I fought,but is he ever selectable after you beat him or anything?

User Info: daniel_sequoyah

daniel_sequoyah - 6 years ago

1. Shin Akuma is a secret boss battle, similar to how Akuma was a secret boss in Super Street Fighter II Turbo. I'm not too certain on the details on how to fight against him, but I do know that he has his double air fireball. His appearance, however, is the same as regular Akuma (so no white hair).

User Info: MisterWaller

MisterWaller - 6 years ago 3 0

Answers

1. same Akuma as SF4

User Info: drganj

drganj - 6 years ago 0 2
  2. It is the same but if you fight akuma as a boss after seth he is supposedly stronger than the normal akuma, same applies to gouken

User Info: shadow0501

shadow0501 - 6 years ago 1 0
  3. I've heard what shadow0501 said as well... but i didnt see a difference.

User Info: shaggyb98

shaggyb98 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. Same Akuma. He has a "double fireball" because he threw an EX Zankuu HadoukenI assume.

It also doesn't look like there's any room built into the character selection table for additional characters down the road like there was in SFIV.

User Info: supermattzor

supermattzor - 6 years ago 0 3
  5. @ supermattzor:
    no, the shin Gouki in SSF IV as final boss throws double fireballs without the EX move. I am sure the one i fought as the real final boss (after Seth) is Shin Gouki.

I doubt that it is selectable as a character (since he moves much faster and does a lot of damage, which make it a very unbalanced fight). that said, there's always a possibility to hold certain buttons and select Gouki in order to play as Shin Gouki.

User Info: andriand

andriand - 6 years ago 2 0
  6. Yes Shin Akuma is in this game but it is the SFA version.

How you'll know if it's him when you see him

Has the purple Gi.

Trows double fireballs.

Is Faster.

Is stronger.

User Info: AgentRevenge1

AgentRevenge1 - 6 years ago 0 0
  7. goto the boards on SF4, its the same there with this game. both are unlocked the same as before. the only difference is more playable stages,charecters extra. or check 360ahcievements.org for info too. ign.com has great guides too. bottom line,same way you did in SF4.

User Info: panic10

panic10 - 6 years ago 0 1