Does anyone know if the plasma cutter that comes with the collectors edition is metal not plastic?

1. Thanks in advance

User Info: GoW3thebest

GoW3thebest - 5 years ago

1. its def NOT life size and it is made of cheap plastic. not really worth it. the beam sucks too, it looks nothing like it does in the game.

User Info: evldedjedimstr

evldedjedimstr - 5 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Considering that the plasma cutter is said to be life-sized and that the collector's edition is only $20 more, I can almost guarantee it's plastic.

User Info: Hyaenidae

Hyaenidae - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. I cannot tell that, but it's gonna be smaller than you think!

User Info: Golden_Armor

Golden_Armor - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. It is made mostly maybe entirely of plastic and it is the size of a child's toy gun and as thin as the DS 2 game case. It is good for display in the room besides that I see no other uses. The in game content rocks tho.

User Info: bbui

bbui - 5 years ago 0 0
  4. Yeah after looking at the pictures of the CE, the plasma cutter isnt that large. I mean if it was life-sized, it would probably not fit at all in the CE box that it all comes in.

User Info: FearlessOb1

FearlessOb1 - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. The plasma cutter with the collectors edition of the game is not a 1:1 scale, it is rather thing and made of plastic. The beams of course aren't the same because that would have required laser pointer style lights and not only are those more expensive than the LED's it came with but could cause damage to the eye if you had pointed them at people's face.

User Info: Malhidael

Malhidael - 5 years ago 0 0
  6. The front of it is fixed in place, so you can't switch it between vertical and horizontal. It is also really small, I can only fit two fingers into the 'handguard'. Basically, it's meant to be used as a display item or a flashlight.

User Info: DuranArtora

DuranArtora - 5 years ago 0 0
  7. I was also kind of disappointed it wasn't modeled after the plasma cutter from the first game, but the new slimmed down one.

User Info: DuranArtora

DuranArtora - 5 years ago 0 0
  8. It reminds me of something you would buy at the dollar store...I would have preferred paying 99.99 and gotten a better gun...the in game suit is cool..

User Info: Iamsparticus18

Iamsparticus18 - 5 years ago 0 0
  9. Yes i have it you should buy it

User Info: dmanboogy

dmanboogy - 5 years ago 0 2
  10. Its small and plastic. My lights don't even work on it. The great lithograph is also just a single post-card sized picture, and apparently it is a random one you get. The ingame suit is nice, and the soundtrack is good though, and as those are the two things I wanted anyway, still worth the price.

User Info: kwdblade

kwdblade - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. It's small and plastic. The only reason i bought it because i was advertised 1:1 scale replica. It wasn't

User Info: Desolation117

Desolation117 - 5 years ago 0 0
  12. Its small and plastic, cheap lights, an overall disapointment. The soundtrack i found to be relatively disapointing as well, the music isnt something i could listen to, if it can be called music, and not just sounds meant specifically for the game.

User Info: darkraiclaw

darkraiclaw - 5 years ago 0 0
  13. It is made of plastic, and its not to scale. its 16.5 x 11.5 cm.

User Info: ultroxmga

ultroxmga - 5 years ago 0 0