Question from GoW3thebest

Does anyone know if the plasma cutter that comes with the collectors edition is metal not plastic?

Thanks in advance

Answers

Hyaenidae answered:

Considering that the plasma cutter is said to be life-sized and that the collector's edition is only $20 more, I can almost guarantee it's plastic.
0 0

Golden_Armor answered:

I cannot tell that, but it's gonna be smaller than you think!
0 0

evldedjedimstr answered:

its def NOT life size and it is made of cheap plastic. not really worth it. the beam sucks too, it looks nothing like it does in the game.
1 0

bbui answered:

It is made mostly maybe entirely of plastic and it is the size of a child's toy gun and as thin as the DS 2 game case. It is good for display in the room besides that I see no other uses. The in game content rocks tho.
0 0

FearlessOb1 answered:

Yeah after looking at the pictures of the CE, the plasma cutter isnt that large. I mean if it was life-sized, it would probably not fit at all in the CE box that it all comes in.
0 0

Malhidael answered:

The plasma cutter with the collectors edition of the game is not a 1:1 scale, it is rather thing and made of plastic. The beams of course aren't the same because that would have required laser pointer style lights and not only are those more expensive than the LED's it came with but could cause damage to the eye if you had pointed them at people's face.
0 0

DuranArtora answered:

The front of it is fixed in place, so you can't switch it between vertical and horizontal. It is also really small, I can only fit two fingers into the 'handguard'. Basically, it's meant to be used as a display item or a flashlight.
0 0

DuranArtora answered:

I was also kind of disappointed it wasn't modeled after the plasma cutter from the first game, but the new slimmed down one.
0 0

Iamsparticus18 answered:

It reminds me of something you would buy at the dollar store...I would have preferred paying 99.99 and gotten a better gun...the in game suit is cool..
0 0

dmanboogy answered:

Yes i have it you should buy it
0 2

kwdblade answered:

Its small and plastic. My lights don't even work on it. The great lithograph is also just a single post-card sized picture, and apparently it is a random one you get. The ingame suit is nice, and the soundtrack is good though, and as those are the two things I wanted anyway, still worth the price.
0 0

Desolation117 answered:

It's small and plastic. The only reason i bought it because i was advertised 1:1 scale replica. It wasn't
0 0

darkraiclaw answered:

Its small and plastic, cheap lights, an overall disapointment. The soundtrack i found to be relatively disapointing as well, the music isnt something i could listen to, if it can be called music, and not just sounds meant specifically for the game.
0 0

ultroxmga answered:

It is made of plastic, and its not to scale. its 16.5 x 11.5 cm.
0 0