Which buttons do I use to hack in chapter one.?

1. What do I press to hack the electrical boxes, and whats the purpose?

User Info: blufungis

blufungis - 5 years ago
    I'm unclear for sure what you mean, but I'll take a stab at answering anyway. I'm assuming you're talking about the room in the hospital with all the stasis beds, you hack the terminal by pressing A to pull the panel off, then you use the left stick to find the blue bar in the rotation. Once you find the blue bar in the rotation, you need to hit A to confirm. You need to do this three times. If you hit the red bar some of your time will be taken from you. And once you're finished you gain the stasis power. Other wise it's for fixing various parts of the rooms you're in to access more area's or to gain items from a room, etc.

User Info: Malhidael

Malhidael - 5 years ago

Answers

1. are you serious? The very first time you hack a console it TELLS you how to hack. lol. Just do what Malhidael said in the previous post. Its simple.

User Info: bloodytimes

bloodytimes - 5 years ago 0 1
  2. very slowly turn left stick,when the circle lights up blue,press A,you can turn left stick back and forth over the same area,makes the job a lot quicker.

User Info: reecyboys

reecyboys - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Just sayin to bloody times, my screen was too small to read what it said, thats how i got here looking for help on how to do it. Maybe if the tutorials wernt, little popup windows on the 3rd person screen....we wouldnt be asking this. Screwed with it, seems u use left stick and push a when u get the blue signal outside the circle

User Info: benkingofdragon

benkingofdragon - 3 years ago 0 0