Where can I find the Lightspeed Boy Statue?

1. I won't be surprised if it is in an obvious place, but I have played through once and missed it, so I figured i'd make sure i found it this time

User Info: Darkest_Night

Darkest_Night - 5 years ago

1. Actually, you'll see it much earlier. on your first trip through the concourse when you see a Pack member jump off the railing (if you're quick you can nail him with the plasma cutter or something) right before you hack the door to get into the "Unitology Recruitment Center" somewhere between chapter 3 and 4, you'll see a spinning statue of a guy in a blue suit to the left when you get out of the elevator at the concourse, just shoot it with any gun and his arms and head'll fall off and bam. Lightspeed De Milo.

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0

1. It actually is in a obvious place, you will see him just to the right of the door when you enter the room where you meet Ellie

User Info: DJ_Wolf

DJ_Wolf - 5 years ago 1 0