Question from willhbristol

Five statues in kearas fortress?

Ive got them in i think the correct order but doesnt let me in the boss stage

BlackDragon5176 asked for clarification:

what are the clues you got for each statuetheres a small glitch in mine I only got 2 clues?

SS4wes answered:

Statues r:

1 - Devastation
2 - (plants) L Waste R Chaos
3 - (lava) L Havoc R Mayhem
2 0

Answers

brink700 answered:

I couldn't agree more I've tried to open the door and it won't unlock. Could someone answer this cause I've checked everyday scence the game came out.
0 0

alwayschillen answered:

Whats the name of the quest i got a pretty good site i can look it up on, its against rules to post it though
0 0

ArthasEvil answered:

What the statues say its all lie. So dont believe them. I'll organize what they say and what you should answer.
Example: if the statue you approach say what is in letter "B" (Im neither Chaos nor Havoc; Chaos is not in my room or Wastes.), you will answer what is at "B" (Havoc). Got it? Good luck!

Statues Speak:
A. Mayhem is not in the same room as Havoc; Devastation is in the same room as Chaos.
B. Im neither Chaos nor Havoc; Chaos is not in my room or Wastes.
C. Im in the same room as Waste; Im neither Mayhem nor Waste.
D. Im Devastation or Chaos; Waste is in the same room as Mayhem.
E. Mayhem is alone in his room; Havoc is in this room.

Your Answers:
A. Devastation
B. Havoc
C. Mayhem
D. Waste
E. Chaos
0 0

spartn4iraq answered:

I want to no how you dicoverd this
I tried but i couldnt
0 0

angrykeithj answered:

I only got a clue from one statue the one that talks about mayhem, and havoc. Aside from this one clue I can't get any statue to talk or respond in any way. I tried using the above posts but I think the glitch prevents you from opening the door until each statue confirms your guess and tells you to verify the answers at the door. I hope this is wrong please tell me if it is, but I have been trying a while so I am just going to skip it and move on.
0 0

What is the best strategy for (KEARA'S FORTRESS)? Open rodrigodragon
Best Ingredients? Unanswered Nyrufa
How to Enter the hall of echos? Open rufuscan
Summon Mastery? Unanswered Psychosteel
How do you get into Lovis Chambers at the very bottom of the tower? Answered jctthe3rd