Five statues in kearas fortress?

1. Ive got them in i think the correct order but doesnt let me in the boss stage

User Info: willhbristol

willhbristol - 6 years ago
    what are the clues you got for each statuetheres a small glitch in mine I only got 2 clues?

User Info: BlackDragon5176

BlackDragon5176 - 6 years ago

1. Statues r:

1 - Devastation
    2 - (plants) L Waste R Chaos
    3 - (lava) L Havoc R Mayhem

User Info: SS4wes

SS4wes - 6 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I couldn't agree more I've tried to open the door and it won't unlock. Could someone answer this cause I've checked everyday scence the game came out.

User Info: brink700

brink700 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. Whats the name of the quest i got a pretty good site i can look it up on, its against rules to post it though

User Info: alwayschillen

alwayschillen - 6 years ago 0 0
  3. What the statues say its all lie. So dont believe them. I'll organize what they say and what you should answer.
    Example: if the statue you approach say what is in letter "B" (Im neither Chaos nor Havoc; Chaos is not in my room or Wastes.), you will answer what is at "B" (Havoc). Got it? Good luck!

Statues Speak:
    A. Mayhem is not in the same room as Havoc; Devastation is in the same room as Chaos.
    B. Im neither Chaos nor Havoc; Chaos is not in my room or Wastes.
    C. Im in the same room as Waste; Im neither Mayhem nor Waste.
    D. Im Devastation or Chaos; Waste is in the same room as Mayhem.
    E. Mayhem is alone in his room; Havoc is in this room.

Your Answers:
    A. Devastation
    B. Havoc
    C. Mayhem
    D. Waste
    E. Chaos

User Info: ArthasEvil

ArthasEvil - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I want to no how you dicoverd this
    I tried but i couldnt

User Info: spartn4iraq

spartn4iraq - 6 years ago 0 0
  5. I only got a clue from one statue the one that talks about mayhem, and havoc. Aside from this one clue I can't get any statue to talk or respond in any way. I tried using the above posts but I think the glitch prevents you from opening the door until each statue confirms your guess and tells you to verify the answers at the door. I hope this is wrong please tell me if it is, but I have been trying a while so I am just going to skip it and move on.

User Info: angrykeithj

angrykeithj - 6 years ago 0 0