Question from VENOM_Thresher

Where can I find Crystal dragon armor?

I was able to find the helmet in orobas' crypt but the others i cant find.

Various pieces are dropped and found as random loot, except for the piece you get from Svaldifiri (?).

There are also Claws in Aleroth Ministry, top floor left side. Chest with one other random item. - Don't go until lvl 28 or so. You are locked in the Ministry until you seal the rifts, which the first spawns lvl28 goblins. Unsure of the rest, I'm only 21 so I got raped pretty quickly.

Update: Found Crystal Dragon Leggings in Raze's Flying Fortress Headquarters- in the center jail cell across from the locked door, right side chest.

So to recap: Svaldifiri's Cuirass (Which I believe is a mindread-only item) counts as Crystal body. Claws in Aleroth Ministry, Leggings in Raze's fortress headquarters. Helmet from Orobas. I'm unsure of the tailpiece, possibly one of the Broken Valley Flying Fortresses perhaps? I remember getting it late in game but not 100% exactly when.

You can get the tailpiece in rayhun's headquarters in broken vally after you get battle tower its hard to beat him dont go in until you are 28 plus also the only way to get to him is you have to unlock all the barriers and theres a teleporter at the end of all the barriers that takes you to him

Looted from a chest in Bellegar's cave in the Fjords(AKA Mysterious Cave). To obtain this piece of armor , the player must make all the evil choices (or extremely evil) and not a single good choice.The chest is located behind the weapon rack at the last room.

And Svaldifiri's Cuirass is chainmail.