Question from gamermom2b

I cant open the 3rd door in maxos temple(mirror room)please help ASAP im losing my mind?

Ok theres 3 doors 2 with pedastal in front of them one without a pedastol. I cant get into the 3rd door it is locked. I read that it is refered to as the mirror room where u have to collect the cup. I already did the gold room and got the pumpkin and already did the room where you have to jump but i cant figure out how to open the 3rd door. when you first enter the temple i know there is a pedastool that says you seek to be complete but now you are broken or something close to that. I know there is an urn to the right that says use but it doesnt do anything. any help would be appreciated.

tacobelllord answered:

Yea its not the urns you worry about its a little cup on the left side. When you look straight foreward from the teleports area it will be on the left side, its small but it glows, hopefully it helps, if not i figured out where hte cup is on youtube
0 0