Question from gamermom2b

Im still stuck in maxos temple need to find cup to get into the mirror room?

Thx to tacobelllord i figured out i need to find a cup to unlock the door so i can enter the mirror room however i cannot find it. I know its small and ive looked everywhere and im color blind so i cant see anything glowing. If you could give me the exact location like where its at what its close to is it in the room with the 1 pedastal or in the room with the waypoint shrine etc. any landmarks close to the cup. i also checked utube and couldnt find a video showing me an exact location if you have a link or anything that could help me that would be greatly appreciated. i just cant get INTO this room its driving me insane

gamermom2b provided additional details:

yeah, i know thats how u get out of the mirror room. but i cant get INTO it. the door is locked and it says it cant be lock picked. im still in the room with the 3 rooms. the gold room, the jumping platform room, and the mirror room but i cant seem to get the door opn to the mirror room. Its the door that doesnt have a pedastal in front of it.

Answers

dbillingsley815 answered:

When you first enter the teleporter go straight into the duplicated room. You will see to small goblin chairs in line with the teleporter behind you. Look to your left and you will see a ledge and at your chars chest level will be sitting a small gray cup close to the wall that the ledge is connected to.
Hope it helps.
0 0

atksbro answered:

Its on a counter like tabel to the left towards the back of the room
1 0