What is the best strategy for (KEARA'S FORTRESS)?

1. a pain in the butkusss! I followed the walk thru for the statues as followed: -Statue 1's hints: Mayhem is not in the same room as Havoc. Devastation is in
    the same room as Chaos.
    -Statue 2's hints: I am either Devastation or Chaos. Waste is in the same room
    as Mayhem.

-Statue 3's hints: Mayhem is alone in his room. Havoc is in this room.

-Statue 4's hints: I am neither Chaos, nor Havoc. Chaos is neither in my room,
    nor in Waste's.

-Statue 5's hints: I am in the same room as Waste. I am neither Mayhem, nor
    Waste.-1 is Devastation, 2 is Waste, 3 is Chaos, 4 is Havoc, and 5 is Mayhem.

WHEN I TALK TO THE STATUES THEY GIVE ME NO HINTS LIKE THE WALK THRU SAYS AT ALL. SO THEN I TRYED TO JUST PUT THE ANSWERS IN AND kEARA"S DOOR KEEPS TELLING ME 7 TIMES NOW MY CHOICES ARE WRONG. CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A WALK THUR FOR DUMMIES??

User Info: rodrigodragon

rodrigodragon - 6 years ago
    I need info on how to get passed this gate. am abut to break this game in half someone help me out.
    The statue,s dont tell me anything an i tried a hundered times but i cant get the names right for the 5 satues. HOW do i open that door ???????

User Info: gundomseed114

gundomseed114 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. that statues lie.-Statue 1's hints: Mayhem is not in the same room as Havoc. Devastation is in
    the same room as Chaos. Is the first one you meet stand in the entrence

as Mayhem.

path to the left for m the first. staue number 2 is the on closest to the hall you cam form.

nor in Waste's.
    Waste. The last two you need to kae your way back to number one an move right same here the ststue closest to the 1 one is 4

-1 is Devastation, 2 is Waste, 3 is Chaos, 4 is Havoc, and 5 is Mayhem.

User Info: andrebg

andrebg - 3 years ago 0 0