Borderlands brains achievement won't unlock?

1. I've played the game & DLC all the way through in coop with my friend - we've done all the missions together, etc. But when we did the brains mission, it unlocked the achievement for him and didn't give it to me. We tried leaving/re-entering the zombie island a few times, and it still hasnt popped.

Anyone have any suggestions? Or has this happened to anyone else as well? I'm hearing mixed opinions about the DLC being glitchy for some people and perfect for others. All i know is, I'm pretty irritated with 2K that i bothered to collect over 250 brains for no achievement...

User Info: bulletproof220

bulletproof220 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Did you play it in HIS world? There's a good chance YOU have to turn the mission in on your own playthrough. If you start up and read your mission progress and it tells you that the mission is complete, try turning it in.

User Info: siege924

siege924 - 6 years ago 0 0