Where do we get cailans key?

1. I finished return to ostagar but at the end I didnt get cailans sword, so I thought it would be in cailans treasure chest but I cant find the key!!!

User Info: JohnZone

JohnZone - 6 years ago

Answers

1. The Key is located in a pile of rubble in amongst some columns not too far from the chest... I can't remember the name of the guy that tells you about it, but the patch is labelled as "(name)'s buried key" , which opens the chest for Marec's Sword (Marec being Cailan's father, who passed the sword on to him) and Cailan's Shield

User Info: toadfromoz

toadfromoz - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. If you read the quest after you get it, Erlic's Buried Key will be marked with an X on your map, just north of where you find the X for King Cailan's Tent (where the chest is).

User Info: thedragonlady

thedragonlady - 6 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Mages Key? Answered
When does it come out for the xbox360? Unresolved