How do I solve the last djin statue puzzle in Solomon's Tomb?

1. It's after the boss fight with Ratash, and before entering the Ruins of Rekem. After completing the previous statue puzzle, and jumping across all the water columns with Flow time, there is the last djin statue puzzle. Axel7174's guide says to:

align the pieces together. Start by
    turning the crank once clockwise, to get the second highest part on the left
    side of the water. Activate Flow and turn it counterclockwise to send it into
    the frozen spout and align it with another section. Now deactivate Flow, and
    rotate the staff through. Look for the top piece of the staff and use Flow to
    stop it and push it back until it's aligned with the other two parts. Turn
    Flow off again and rotate the aligned pieces to the right where they all match
    up.

I have made it all the way to the last step, but get stuck where I'm supposed to:

Look for the top piece of the staff and use Flow to
    up.

Any help??? I'm looking for a more detailed, step-by-step guide to solving it, or a video. I haven't found it anywhere. I see someone posted a previous question about the first djin statue with not much help.. I could not find any answers on the board, IGN, or searching for youtube videos. Any help would be appreciated, I'm at my wits end - thanks!!

User Info: ilandboi78

ilandboi78 - 6 years ago

Answers

1. Try this video from about 4:40

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfLTzVdRgoY&NR=1

The video is a bit tedious, because the player is using trial and error. It is difficult to explain, so you could just copy this player's actions without doing their wasted steps.

User Info: Player_Persoon

Player_Persoon - 5 years ago 0 0