How do you get Camp Logos?

1. Last year in Undisputed you could use all kinds of fight camps logos, but I don't know how to unlock them this year.

User Info: kylesibert

kylesibert - 6 years ago
    Cryptic are you referring to sponsors or camps?

User Info: kylesibert

kylesibert - 6 years ago
    I got level 3 in 5 moves of the "team Punishment" and I did'nt get the camp logo

User Info: flaobina10

flaobina10 - 6 years ago

1. According to the developers, 25 training sessions with a single camp unlocks the logo

User Info: aairheart

aairheart - 6 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Im curious about this aswell.

User Info: badger70

badger70 - 6 years ago 0 0
  2. You earn cred from winning and fighting. Then you can put them on your shirt,trunks, and cap.

User Info: CrypticSoul

CrypticSoul - 6 years ago 1 1
  3. Yeah cause I have all the sponsors stuff unlocked just cant seem to get the training camp stuff to unlock. Do you have to learn a certain amount of moves from a training camp before you can unlock it?

User Info: badger70

badger70 - 6 years ago 0 0
  4. I got mine from going to camp invites and getting level 3 on a few of the skills

User Info: shoegod24

shoegod24 - 6 years ago 1 0
  5. you hav to learn all the new moves I did and I got Wolfslair & Greg Jackson's Gym

User Info: fourdogsrule

fourdogsrule - 6 years ago 0 0
  6. Get to level 3 for 5 skills with 1 camp

User Info: kenzo215

kenzo215 - 6 years ago 1 1
  7. You get camp logos with CRED. You can get CRED by completing fights and respecting your opponent. You also get an email when you get a new logo.

User Info: freedhitman

freedhitman - 6 years ago 1 2
  8. Go to a camp for a total of 25 times tolearn a move, you don't need to actually aquire the move, it's the visits that count.

User Info: Axe_Gaijin

Axe_Gaijin - 6 years ago 1 0
  9. I semi tested this with my career. I invited only 1 camp (Alliance Center) learning moves and also increasing my proficiency in them. It took me about 15-18 Camp Invites to get that logo. I then went to 10th Planet Ju Jitsu. Like the previous I only camp invited them until I got the logo. The second logo took me 20-25 (22 is the exact number I got down but I may have done a few more than I marked on my paper). The same as the first I learned new moves and increased my proficiency in them. Hope that helps.

User Info: buubuu001

buubuu001 - 6 years ago 1 0
  10. I have the qualification for AMC Pankration and their logo
    11 moves.
    3 lvl 1's
    4 lvl 2's
    3 lvl 3's

I advise attempting the strike techniques. It took a while but you can do it in about 25 camp invites.
    I will take requests on these logos so if you have any requests just mssg me. I did it mostly before getting into the UFC I expect that to have helped a bit

User Info: pudzianrules

pudzianrules - 5 years ago 0 0
  11. For the PIT
    10 moves
    4 lvl 1's
    2 lvl 2's
    4 lvl 3's

I had every move to this camp but I did not acquire the logo until I brought my Sway Right to lvl 2 status

User Info: pudzianrules

pudzianrules - 5 years ago 0 0