Question from kylesibert

How do you get Camp Logos?

Last year in Undisputed you could use all kinds of fight camps logos, but I don't know how to unlock them this year.

Cryptic are you referring to sponsors or camps?

Im curious about this aswell.

You earn cred from winning and fighting. Then you can put them on your shirt,trunks, and cap.

Yeah cause I have all the sponsors stuff unlocked just cant seem to get the training camp stuff to unlock. Do you have to learn a certain amount of moves from a training camp before you can unlock it?

I got mine from going to camp invites and getting level 3 on a few of the skills

you hav to learn all the new moves I did and I got Wolfslair & Greg Jackson's Gym

Get to level 3 for 5 skills with 1 camp

You get camp logos with CRED. You can get CRED by completing fights and respecting your opponent. You also get an email when you get a new logo.

Go to a camp for a total of 25 times tolearn a move, you don't need to actually aquire the move, it's the visits that count.

I semi tested this with my career. I invited only 1 camp (Alliance Center) learning moves and also increasing my proficiency in them. It took me about 15-18 Camp Invites to get that logo. I then went to 10th Planet Ju Jitsu. Like the previous I only camp invited them until I got the logo. The second logo took me 20-25 (22 is the exact number I got down but I may have done a few more than I marked on my paper). The same as the first I learned new moves and increased my proficiency in them. Hope that helps.

According to the developers, 25 training sessions with a single camp unlocks the logo

I got level 3 in 5 moves of the "team Punishment" and I did'nt get the camp logo

I have the qualification for AMC Pankration and their logo
11 moves.
3 lvl 1's
4 lvl 2's
3 lvl 3's

I advise attempting the strike techniques. It took a while but you can do it in about 25 camp invites.
I will take requests on these logos so if you have any requests just mssg me. I did it mostly before getting into the UFC I expect that to have helped a bit

For the PIT
10 moves
4 lvl 1's
2 lvl 2's
4 lvl 3's

I had every move to this camp but I did not acquire the logo until I brought my Sway Right to lvl 2 status