Question from codya30

Is there an opportunity to choose when to play as Catwoman?

Is there an opportunity to choose when to play as Catwoman? I've noticed that you only get to play Catwoman as specific times. Has anyone gotten far enough to be able to see if you can pick to play as Batman or Catwoman. I don't want to end up going through all her story stuff to find out that I can't go back, and miss her trophies. And because it'd be cool to roam free with her when I feel like it, instead of just Batman.

codya30 provided additional details:

There are actually three locations that open up after you beat the main storyline. But thanks, MasterTrake, you gave the most complete answer.

MasterTrake answered:

After you complete both stories you will be able to switch between catwomen and batman at will via two locations that will be shown on you map.
4 0

Answers

pyromite answered:

Catwoman actually has a completely separate story from Batman. While Bat's off doing his thing, Cat's doing hers. You choose when you start your game which mode to play in. Batman's campaign or Catwoman's.

And as far as I'm aware, both Batman and Catwoman have free-range to Arkham City. By the end of the campaign, you'll have the ability to go anywhere and do anything you need to.
1 1

Jstew72 answered:

As pyromite stated you do have the choice at the main minue. however you get to play as the other for a little bit in the diffrent campains
1 1

Can you play campaign with catwoman and the other extra characters? Answered Megadragon22210
I NEED Catwoman BAD? Open blakeregan13
Do i need catwoman to get 100% complete? Answered kojikillem
Do I need to restart with Catwoman? Open tsimps_1
Catwoman Code? Open tennischase