Is there an opportunity to choose when to play as Catwoman?

1. Is there an opportunity to choose when to play as Catwoman? I've noticed that you only get to play Catwoman as specific times. Has anyone gotten far enough to be able to see if you can pick to play as Batman or Catwoman. I don't want to end up going through all her story stuff to find out that I can't go back, and miss her trophies. And because it'd be cool to roam free with her when I feel like it, instead of just Batman.

User Info: codya30

codya30 - 5 years ago
    There are actually three locations that open up after you beat the main storyline. But thanks, MasterTrake, you gave the most complete answer.

User Info: codya30

codya30 - 5 years ago

1. After you complete both stories you will be able to switch between catwomen and batman at will via two locations that will be shown on you map.

User Info: MasterTrake

MasterTrake - 5 years ago 4 0

1. Catwoman actually has a completely separate story from Batman. While Bat's off doing his thing, Cat's doing hers. You choose when you start your game which mode to play in. Batman's campaign or Catwoman's.

And as far as I'm aware, both Batman and Catwoman have free-range to Arkham City. By the end of the campaign, you'll have the ability to go anywhere and do anything you need to.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 5 years ago 1 1
  2. As pyromite stated you do have the choice at the main minue. however you get to play as the other for a little bit in the diffrent campains

User Info: Jstew72

Jstew72 - 5 years ago 1 1