Question from pyromite

Where is the watcher? I guess his name is Azrael?

I've only ever seen him on the Ferris wheel outside of the Sionis steel mill in Joker territory. Where is he all around Arkham City?

Big_Slippy answered:

Right after you save Catwoman from Two-Face you can find him on the building directly across from the courthouse. The ferris wheel is next, right after you exit the steel mill the first time. Third time comes after saving a certain political figure, he's on the building directly across from where you interrogate them. The final time is right after rescuing a person from a helicopter crash. Again, look at the building directly across from you.
0 0

Answers

hmoobpaladin answered:

I found him across from the courthouse. I too am curious to know where his locations are in AC.
0 1

sibre2001 answered:

I found him on top of the building across from the courthouse, on top of the ferris wheel near Joker's area, and on top of the building to the top right of the subway station. It says I am 60% done with that quest.

Edit. Finally found the last one. There is two buildings directly to the west of Gotham City Police Dept. He was on top of the bottom one.
4 1

Rodneymullensm8 answered:

Probably get moded for this. But check ign for the map of where he is. It's got a pic of where he is.
1 1