Question from Wizardsnapper20

How do I Glide Up?

Gliding down is easy but I can not figure out how to glide up. Please Help Me!!!

Wizardsnapper20 provided additional details:

What I meant was (and this was my fault, my bad!) what are the controls for this.

snappeddragon answered:

On Xbox 360, hold A to glide. While still holding A, press and hold RT to dive bomb. After picking up some speed, release RT (still holding A) and pull back on the analog stick. This will cause you to swoop upwards a bit, while continuing your glide.
1 0

Answers

pyromite answered:

You need to do a divebomb and recover. This isn't really gliding up, more like a faster way to glide around.

Something that is relevant to this, though, is the grapnel boost you get from completing the first 4 augmented reality (AR) training sessions over the river near Sionis steel mill. Once you have it, you can more or less leap straight over your grapple point and continue gliding without once touching the ground.
3 0