So is it true that the dlc wont work unless connected to live?

1. So i downloaded the catwoman dlc to my flashdrive at my friends house cause i have no internet, so i go home and try and play and ht won't read that i downloaded it, did anyone else have this problem? is it fixable? cause its starting to piss me off

User Info: Rezbilly

Rezbilly - 5 years ago
    So i downloaded the catwoman dlc to my flashdrive at my friends house cause i have no internet, so i go home and try and play and ht won't read that i downloaded it, did anyone else have this problem? is it fixable? cause its starting to piss me off. it Says that the content is on the flashdrive too

User Info: Rezbilly

Rezbilly - 5 years ago
    Did you try copying the data over from the flash drive to your hard drive?

User Info: quiksilver14

quiksilver14 - 5 years ago

1. Ok as long as you down loaded the content under your xbox name i think I can help you out. first you'll need to have computer with internet, go to www.xbox.com/live. Sign in using the same email and pass word you use for your live account. Once you are signed in for to my account and look under device management, there will be a link that say Transfer Content Licenses. From there it will explain what you need to do to transfer the licenses for you DLC to your machine. Hope this helps.

User Info: MasterTrake

MasterTrake - 5 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I know what your problem is. I did the same thing with Resident Evil 5.

Since you downloaded from your friend's 360, the DLC was downloaded into your hard drive and encoded for his system. What it is, in order to prevent one person from buying one DLC pack and just passing it around to all their friends, Microsoft made the downloads unit-exclusive.

To fix that, you'll need your own internet to connect to Live and call in to Microsoft Xbox support. The only alternative is to go to your friend's place and play as Catwoman and Robin there.

User Info: pyromite

pyromite (Expert) - 5 years ago 2 0
  2. So i need to go back to my friends house with the xbox and redownload it?

User Info: Rezbilly

Rezbilly - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. Do as MasterTrake says, maybe go grab some stuff for free (Aegis Wings, Arkham Asylum DLC whatever) before doing a transfer, and for the future, take your XBOX to your friends house to download stuff, not just your harddrive. This is maybe the most important thing to remember if youre not having your xbox connected to live.

User Info: waschbaerjohann

waschbaerjohann (Expert) - 5 years ago 0 0